Advanced Thermal Food Delivery Backpack PRD-62XP.
- Insulated thermal food delivery backpack: A revolutionary backpack with 3 layers of active insulation system. It protects the fabric of the bag and strengthens its body while maintaining the heat of the food until delivered to the doorsteps of your client.
- High quality durable YKK zipper slider: Easy to use and maintain #10 YKK zippers made in Japan. Hence, these zippers are an essential component in the success of this delivery rucksack.
- Waterproof, water repellent and extra tough fabric: This unique backpack has been developed with Gotek 1000D NYLON fabric which is a 100% nylon yarns. This fabric is waterproof, ultra-tough, lightweight, breathable, water-repellent used in military and equipment protection bags. Additionally, it is made to sustain heavy abrasion, giving this bag a long life.
- Long-lasting antibacterial fabric: Prevents the formation of bacteria and fungi that are the cause of the odor and contamination inside the bag.
- Shaped padded shoulder straps: Perfect alignment with your shoulders and lower back. Seamlessly, it fits on the back of the driver with its optimum weight distribution. The load appears to be less by about 47%.
- Big thermal food delivery backpack: Has a bigger potential to deliver more, especially that this bag could be further customized internally (and externally) to take more and deliver a varied menu.
- Adjustable top and back strap regulators to fit snugly on every back
- Internal zipper pocket: A small pocket for the menu and condiments.
- Advanced back support: The XP back is made to support the drivers back for better stability and comfort. The back is made up of 4 pads that are made to compliment the form of the back, and allow air flowing, so the driver’s back won’t sweat.
- Aluminum hard frame: Gives the bag a sturdy, durable structure and gives the driver an ergonomic backpack design.
- Safety light reflectors: Makes the bag visible from a distance, and reduces the chance of accidents.
- Zipper rain cover: Prevents rain from entering inside the bag from the zipper. Therefore, for a dry delivery, you don’t want your paper bags to get soggy during winter.
- Modular delivery bag system allows you to upgrade, adapt, or transform the bag to suit your operation:
- Internal separator: Shelf that separates the bag into 2 or more compartments. Hence, it can hold more food in an organized way possible.
- Heated shelf: Is an easy to use and maintain internal element that heats in 5 min and keeps the food hot for about 50 min.
- Internal heated bag: Is a separate bag that can be added to the bag.
- Internal cold compartment: Can be added to the bag which helps in delivering mixed orders (hot and cold) in one solution.
- Top beverage: Additional compartment for beverages on top of the bag.
- Aluminum tray for cups
- Foam cup holder
Bag Overall Dimensions:
Length: 40 cm
Width: 37 cm
Height: 60 cm
Bag Interior Dimensions:
Length: 38 cm
Width: 36 cm
Height: 55 cm
External Packing Carton Size:
Gross Weight (item+carton+shelf+bag):
PRTI™ Insulated Interior
The hard-sided, insulated walls help protect food or drinks from damage while keeping cold items cold or hot items hot.
PRTI™ Triple insulation is a technique developed By ProdelBags that use three layers of different materials in order to achieve optimum thermal insulation and making the sides of the bag rigid
Hydrophobic Treated Fabrics
The textile we use is double treated with hydrophobic materials. Its durable and water-repellent nylon exterior will remain immaculate despite rainy and snowy weather. Water or messes wipe right off the surface for easy cleanup.
The AB Fabric is a specially treated fabric for use in food delivery bags and speciality uniforms in hospitals, restaurants and hotels spas. The long lasting Anti Bacterial Agents present in the fabric prevent the formation of bacteria and fungi that reduces the odours and contaminations of food during delivery.